The accreditation shall aim at the establishment of regular self-evaluation of educational institutions for the improvement of educational quality and promotion of the development of quality assurance mechanisms through the establishment of the compatibility of an educational programme of an educational institution with the following accreditation standards:
• The goals of an educational programme, learning outcomes and the compatibility of the programme with them;
• Methodology and organisation of teaching, adequacy of the assessment of programme mastering;
• Student Performance, Individual Work with Them;
• Provision with teaching resources;
• Potential to further enhance the educational quality.